Before you leave...
Take 20% off your first order
Enter the code below at checkout to get 20% off your first order
A Single Shampoo represents our best efforts to combine a professional quality formula with the highest-possible levels of sustainability. To achieve this goal, we followed the Sustainable Life Cycle Assessment, a procedure that evaluates every possible impact on natural resources, environment and society, during the entire life cycle of the product.
This olive oil-derived cleansing agent has a high content of mono-unsaturated fatty acids and noticeable similarities to oils your hair produces naturally — this means you'll get a gentle and effective clean. A Single Shampoo is suitable for everyday use on all hair types, offering gentle cleansing, elasticizing and hydration.
- Contains surfactants derived from olive oil and sustainable palm oil.
- 100% natural fragrance and 100% natural preservatives.
- 99.75% ingredients are able to be traced directly to the source of their origin.
- No added colorants, silicones or animal-derived ingredients.
- 100% recyclable bottle made of bio-based plastic from renewable, vegetal (sugarcane) sources.
- Reduced use of plastic in bottle: 48% less than our average competitor.
- Packaging designed to reduce transport impact: we've added 28% more per pallet than the average Davines retail-size shampoo.
- Packaging designed to facilitate using every drop and avoid product waste.
This state-of-the-art formulation maximizes biodegradability, sustainability and naturally-derived ingredients.
The quinoa-based conditioning agent adds softness and shine, while a multifunctional carbohydrate provides hydration and moisture.
100% natural preservatives added — the 39% of synthetic preservatives comes from raw materials.
100% natural fragrance, made of natural essential oils. These include lavender, rosemary, cedar wood, patchouli and geranium essential oils.
Traceability 100% ingredients have a supply chain traced to the place of origin. No added colorants, silicones or animal-derived ingredients, PEG or ethoxylates.
This is our first ever 100% carbon neutral product: the CO2 emissions generated during the entire life cycle of the product are 100% offset.
The bottles are made of recyclable bio-based polyethylene. Originating from vegetable sources (sugarcane), bio-based plastic helps to significantly reduce the impact of packaging on the environment.